Loading the player...
Glucosamine with Boswellia NUTRILITE™
SKU: 100108| Size: 150 capsules
Form validation errors
This special formula contains a blend of glucosamine-hydrochloride and boswellia (a traditional Indian herb). It also contains the NUTRILITE Acerola Cherry Concentrate and citrus extract. Glucosamine is a natural substance extracted from shellfish, and boswellia has been used in India for centuries to support joint health. The glucosamine used in this product is sourced from shrimp stocks taken from the clear arctic waters of the Atlantic ocean.
- Suitable for diabetics (content of carbohydrates and calories are negligible).
- Gluten free
- Contains standardised measure of glucosamine for consistency
- The glucosamine in this product is extracted from the Arctic shrimp without using alcohol
- The shrimp used for glucosamine in this product have been harvested from beyond the ice cap of the North Atlantic oceanin the pristine, Arctic waters
- Contains boswellia extract in a standardised measure for consistency and efficacy
- Contains the NUTRILITE Acerola Cherry Concentrate
- Contains citrus extract from grapefruit, mandarin orange and lemon that provides plant phytonutrients
- No artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours or preservatives added.
For detailed information about this product please refer to the local language version of the page
Take six capsules per day with water
This product is not a ‘quick fix’; any benefit will be noticeable if taken on a regular basis for several months, along with a balanced diet and exercise
- Those who wish to support maintaining normal bone and joint function
- Those who are in the older age range and are concerned about joint function
- Those who take part in physical exercise that requires stress/impact of the joints
Keep out of reach of children. This product is no substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep bottle tightly closed. Not suitable for children and pregnant or breastfeeding women. Store in a cool, dry place.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.